Ahead of the New Year celebration, the telecom giants are renewing their recharge plans with various offers and benefits. JIO tops the list and is ready to offer some exciting recharge plans for 2020. Jio recharge plans offer users up to 1.5 GB of 4G data per day, with validity ranging from one to month till one year.
Here’s a list of the 5 best JIO recharge plans in 2020:
- Jio Rs.199 Prepaid Recharge Plan: This Jio prepaid plan with 1.5GB data per day costs Rs.199 to users. The plan comes with a validity of 28 days. Given the low cost, this plan is the best option as the total high-speed data you get over the validity period is almost 42GB. The plan also offers unlimited Jio-to-Jio voice calling and 1,000 minutes of Jio to other network calls. The Jio Recharge plan also gives 100 free SMS per day. Users opting for this plan also get free access to various JIO apps like JioSaavn, JioCinema, Jio TV, and many more.
- 399 Prepaid Recharge Plan: The next prepaid plan by Jio that offers 1.5GB data per day is priced at Rs.399. The validity of this plan is for 56 days, offering a total data benefit of 84GB to the users. Post consumption of 1,5GB, speed is reduced to 64Kbps. The plan also offers unlimited Jio-to-Jio calling free, and up to 2,000 minutes of Jio to another network. Additionally, users get 100 SMS free along with free access to Jio apps like JioSaavn, JioCinema, Jio TV, and many more.
- 555 Prepaid Recharge Plan: The third plan in the list with 1.5GB of data per day is RS.555 recharge plan. The validity of the plan is 84 days, offering a total data benefit of 126GB. Post the usage, the data speed is dropped to 64Kbps. This prepaid plan offers unlimited Jio-to-Jio voice calls and 3,000 minutes of Jio to non-Jio numbers. The SMS limit remains the same as 100 per day. Similar to earlier plans, this recharge plan comes with complimentary access to various Jio apps like JioSaavn, JioCinema, and Jio TV. You also get services like video streaming, music streaming, news, and cloud storage.
- 777 Prepaid Recharge Plan: The fourth recharge plan by Jio with 1.5GB data is worth Rs.777. This plan offers almost the same benefits as Rs.555 plan. Similar to the Rs.555 plan you get 84 days validity and a total data benefit of 126GB. However, once you exceed the limit, the data speed drops to 64Kbps. This prepaid plan offers unlimited Jio-to-Jio voice calls and 3,000 minutes of Jio to non-Jio numbers. The SMS limit remains the same as 100 per day. However, what makes this plan different is the fact the Jio offers one year of free Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription with no extra cost. Besides this, a plan comes with complimentary access to various Jio apps like JioSaavn, JioCinema, and Jio TV. You also get services like video streaming, music streaming, news, and cloud storage.
- Jio Rs.2121 Prepaid Recharge Plan: The fifth and highest-priced prepaid plan that offers 1.5GB speed data daily costs Rs.2121. This plan offers one year of validity and total data of 505GB for one year from the date of recharge. Call benefits offer unlimited calling to Jio numbers and 12,000 minutes to non-Jio numbers. Free 100 SMS per day is the deal with other complimentary access to Jio apps.
Reliance Jio mobile recharge and bill payment is an easy hassle-free process now. Airtel Payments Bank offers you this amazing facility. You can now recharge or pay electricity bill, gas water, and other bills with just a few clicks and also win exciting offers and cash backs. This online platform by Airtel is safe and secure for all online transactions. It is also faster and you can do transactions anytime and from anywhere.